Bulgogi Brothers is one of the newest opened restaurants of Greenbelt 5. In fact, this is one of the first Korean Restaurants of Greenbelt 5. The exteriors alone will tell you that this is indeed a high-end restaurant. So I suggest you dine here with a big budget.

Entering this restaurant makes my mouth water. The room filled with smoke from the sizzling pans of each table makes me want get my order ASAP already. While waiting for our orders to arrive, we were served with complementary corn, pugo, sweet potatoes, red kimchis, spicy cabbage and corn tea. Mind you, these are all complementary and refillable. I'm not really a fan of kimchis and pugo so I just busied myself eating corn. The corn was really delicious. I ate a total of 4 small corns. So this would be worth it for those people who love these complementary appetizers.

Finally, our orders arrived:

1. Sogogi Japchae (P350)-This is glass noodles mixed with beef, onions and bell peppers. The soy sauce is actually the predominant flavor. This could have tasted so much better if they were more generous with their beef slices.

2. Bulgogi Brothers Special (P1495)- This is where the 'shabu shabu' korean style came into place. Of course, we still had to wait for our orders to be cooked. This is indeed the highlight of our dining experience. This was really great! It's bulgogi at its ultimate perfection. I just love it! This is good for 2-3 persons already. It is expensive, but my palate really enjoyed every bite of it!

I've never really enjoyed Korean Food as much as other cuisines, but I recommend Bulgogi Brothers to those who want to try Korean Food at its finest and authentic quality!
Corn, sweet potato and pugo
Metal Chopsticks!
₱550 (Lunch)
Bulgogi Brothers Special
Taste
The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust