Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should just make use of our spare time and spare tummy space with what we do best -- eat! So we went to Somethin' Fishy in Citywalk.

They have more than 20 dishes for the buffet breakfast costing only 170Php (+60 for refillable drinks). I love the cold cuts, and the arroz caldo. I also got my tummy filled with pinoy dishes like adobo, tapa, tocino, etc. They also have pinoy meryenda staples, waffles, pancakes, champorado, etc.

Just eat a lot, and slowly, and you'll be able to satisfy your cravings in this place. I like that they have all the basics, except for bacon. I would definitely go back time and again if I have time and cravings.
2013-06-04
₱170 (Breakfast)
Taste
Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-09
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Somethin' not too pricey for breakfast-all-you-can
If you're looking for a place where you can eat all you can all you want at a very affordable price,
CM_Stellar