When it comes to eating seafood, Seaside in Macapagal Ave. is the best place to be. I have been here many times and I will keep coming back for more. I guess one of the things that really makes it unique from the other restaurants is you buy seafood yourself in their market. You get to choose the most fresh fish, crab, squid especially shrimp and the most excellent place to have it cooked is at Aling Tonya’s. One of the best dishes they cook is Tempura.
They use tasty breadcrumbs. It is not oily. Not overcooked so it does not destroy the fresh taste of the shrimp. I hope Japanese restaurant can adapt the way Aling Tonya’s cook it.
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS