I personally hear lots of raves about this coffee shop specially to some of my friends in southern manila that’s why it became a factor for me to experience it by myself alone.

The sun was high (arrived there around 1 pm) so I decided to have ice blended drink just to refresh this sweaty feeling. I ordered Chocolate Macadamia (iced blended) and to give me a doze of extra caffeine just the shake my sleepy aura, I ordered Quadruple Espresso as in super WHAPACK daig pa alcoholic beverage. It made me awake and gave me extra frisky power.

Anyway, since it was my first time the crew greeted and also approached us from time to time just to make sure everything is well-served. They also share to me some of their best sellers and told me that their drinks and food have lower calories which makes them different from the usual coffee shops that are mushrooming all over the country.
By the way, just to add-up they also have free wifi here. And they are open 24/7, think its good for the benefit of the call center agents near that place.

Taste