We chose Boracay’s Feast with San Mig clams, grilled liempo, chicken adobo sa gata, grilled squid, grilled tilapia, grilled talong, okra, grilled pineapple, and bagoong rice priced at P 735.00 (good for three to four persons). We chose the dish because, again, I’m with my mom and dad! There were lots of dishes that they cannot eat. For them, the Boracay’s Feast is the healthiest option we have.

First, the San Mig clams tasted good but the clam meats are really small and some of them are empty. Perhaps, it was all just for presentation. Next, their grilled liempo is cooked well. However, the chicken adobo sa gata disappointed me because this is the only one that sounded so different, but it was really salty. Meanwhile, the grilled squid and tilapia were just fine. In fact, I kind of wished we grilled tilapia at home and brought it there.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to taste any seasoning from the grilled talong and grilled okra. Talagang grilled lang! On the other hand, the grilled pineapple quite surprised me because it was my first time to devour one. Lastly, the bagoong rice is not really that ma-bagoong to say the least.
Boracay Feast
2014-04-11
₱300
Taste
Blackbeard's Seafood Island (Fairview)
Seafood Island : OpenRice.Com Review
Boodle fight is an eating experience originally done by military groups as part of their community e
workingmom