For the full blog post, please visit: http://baffledchichi.blogspot.com/2012/04/bibimbap-feast-at-kogi-bulgogi.html

I suddenly craved for Bibimbap last Friday. I have been obsessing gochuchang lately and one of the dishes that taste best with it is Bibimbap. There were actually some good Korean restos around Eastwood but me and my friend Ina opted to go to Kogi Bulgogi instead.

I do like Kogi Bulgogi. Service is OK, food is OK too and the location is good. I have dined in there many times and me and buds still come back.

Here are the food that we ordered.
Fried Mandu (Forgot the price but perhaps around PHP 120-130)
Dulsot Bibimpab (around 160 PHP)
Salmon Bibimbap (around 180 PHP)

I do love both the Bibimpab. Even asked for second helpings of gochuchang and banchan to compliment the dish. I was even thinking of buying my own clay pot so that I can prepare my own bibimbap at home. I would totally suggest bibimbap to those who havent tried eating Korean food. Be easy though with the chili paste.
2012-04-01
Taste
Korean for Dinner
I had dinner with some friends at Kogi Bulgogi in Eastwood since Eastwood is the location accessible
tuffy06
2013-11-14
Kogi Reunion
My mom always eats at the same restaurant in Eastwood. I told her there were other just as good plac
2013-10-25
Korean food bleh
I am not really into Korean foods but since it was a treat from our big boss, who am I to resist?
lences1217