Tokyo Cafe in Piazza, McKinley is one of my favorite places not only because of their good food but also because of their other facilities like WiFi and outdoor tables with a very pleasing view. I use their facilities when I feel like eating and browsing the web with my mobile. I like a dining place that has more to offer than others. This branch is also quite classy and spacious than the others.
I was with a good friend and just want to talk and kill the time. We chose to dine at Tokyo Cafe to try their Chicken wings. We ordered a basket of Chicken wings with fries. It was really good; I like it much more than Stackers Chicken. It was my first time to try out their chicken selections after a number of visits at Tokyo Cafe. We also ordered Kani Crab sandwich and topped it off with Lemon Iced tea and Raspberry drinks.
₱200 (Night Snack)
Taste
Tokyo Café (Taguig)
They Serve Good Drinks Too!
Price Php 150 per glassDescription Unique coffee blend and mango martinisPersonal Review Dri
2012-07-18
Meryienda time :)
At Tokyo café, not everything in the café is Japanese food. It has a twist of American cuisine in it
PaulinaNicole
2012-02-29
Tokyo Café – Pizza
My friends and I decided to jog in Mckinley Hills in Taguig one Saturday morning after our shift. Si
kurtzki