Always one of the first restaurants to cross our minds when we're looking for a Chinese restaurant to host a small gathering. I've been hearing stories about how the quality of the food here gas deteriorated, thus my initial hesitation to host my mother's late birthday celebration here, but I'm glad we pushed through!

Everything we ordered was on point, but let me share my favourite three dishes with you today:

First up, Stir-Fried Beef Broccoli. This is a classic dish done right! The broccoli is crunchy and the beef is almost melt in your mouth. Eaten with the thick sauce it makes for quite the savory accompaniment to rice.

The Stuffed Chicken is a whole chicken stuffed with flavourful sticky rice, with thick sauce poured all over. This type of dish has become a favourite in my family. King Chef's chicken meat is nice and tender, and what I like about it is that there is actual chicken meat left inside instead of just rice. That's often my problem with similar dishes from other restaurants. Even though this version of rice stuffing is not my favourite one, still it is quite tasty.

Finally we have the Garlic Crab. The crab meat is fresh and sweet; perfectly steamed and infused with a lovely garlic flavour. A must-order for any crab lover.

All in all we had a sumptuos meal, and the service was okay though at times quite slow when it comes to refilling the drinks. We had to ask repeatedly, but it's a small thing to comment on really.
2015-04-26
Celebration
Birthday
Taste
birthday celeb '13
It's our birth month once again. This time we had to meet nearest to the home of our very pregnant f
deoj
2014-03-30
King of all Chefs
We went straight to King Chef after some badminton but we did not want to eat heavy meals. What we
team_aldous
2013-03-12
Dimsum Overload
If you like dimsum and you live near Banawe, you know King Chef. This restaurant is famous for their
hanbri2003