The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of the Philippines’ most popular restaurants. It is a Filipino-owned family corporation that boasts delectable dishes that capture the hearts of food lovers both locally and internationally. Aristocrat Restaurant was once a humble snack mobile that started in 1936; now, it has evolved into a restaurant enterprise with various branches strategically placed in different parts of Metro Manila and nearby provinces.

It is undeniable that Aristocrat has a great influence to the restaurant industry in the Philippines. Since it already has taken the lead, many food establishments are looking up to Aristocrat Restaurant and they usually consider it as their basis in the food business.

I always hear the name of the restaurant but it was only until last weekend when I was able to get a taste of their famous dishes. Thank you to Open Rice Philippines for inviting us in their “Eat’s a Date Event with Aristocrat.”

The Food

Breakfast
I had chicken and pork adobo with scrambled egg as a side dish for breakfast. I also ordered longanisa and hot chocolate as my drink. My morning food for the most part is nothing to rave about. It tasted like a normal breakfast food that can simply be prepared at home. I found nothing spectacular on the way it was prepared and presented. I am not sure with the other food on their breakfast menu. I do not think I can be in the position to give the best judgement to this part as I only had minute portion of what are being offered. Aristocrat has a Filipino and American Breakfast to choose from. The next morning you dine in the said place, let me know your finds ayt?!

The steady stream of customers going through the doors of the Aristocrat restaurant is an obvious testimony that the place is not just an ordinary food chain and that made me excited to unveil the secrets of this prominent restaurant and enjoy the food that made it famous.

Lunch
I found the chicken and pork barbecue a bit dark and a little overcooked, but of them tasted heavenly regardless of the little mishaps in preparation. They went really well with the java rice and Hototai Soup!

I was already done eating but still found a way to grab a bite of lumpiang shanghai and good thing that I did. I wasn’t disappointed as it tasted so great! The wrapper is not thick and the filling which is a perfect combination of pork, herbs, and spices delivers such a heavenly taste.

Dessert

I’ve heard leche flan of Aristocrat Restaurant is delicious; I failed to get a taste of it though. What I had instead is the halo-halo and it tasted fine.

If I will be asked about my recommendation, I will tell you right away to try Torta de los Reyes without battling an eyelash. It is a chocolate covered sansrival that is surprisingly light. Oh dear, it was so luscious and tasted so divine! Your sweet tooth will definitely love it.

The Price

The food in Aristocrat Restaurant can be a bit expensive as compared to other Filipino restaurants but I personally think they are reasonably priced since they can well compensate your craving for a good taste. After all, Aristocrat has managed to stay for several decades because of its integrity in providing good food. I am pretty sure that they will stay longer in the business and continue to expand.

The Place

Branches

ARISTOCRAT MAIN OFFICE (open 24/7)
Manila Roxas Blvd

4th Level, SM City Manila
Concepcion cor. Arroceros & San Marcelino Sts., Manila
Tel. No. 4804055

SM CITY SAN LAZARO
2nd Level, SM City San Lazaro,F. Huertas cor A.H. Lacson Sts., Sta. Cruz, Manila
Tel. No. 786-2663 to 64

Ultimart Shopping Plaza, M. Paulino St., San Pablo City, Laguna
Tel. No. (049) 503-1987 to 88

Bakeshop Branches:

Roxas Boulevard
432 San Andres St., Malate, Manila (524-7671 to 80 local 245)

Jupiter St., Makati
146 Jupiter St., Bel-Air Village, Makati City (899-5035)

SM Mall of Asia
Ground Floor, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City (489-6049)

The Loop @ ABS-CBN
ABS-CBN, Eugenio Lopez Jr. St. cor. Mother Ignacia, Quezon City(489-9421)

**********
For more interactive and gastronomic updates, be part of Plate, Food, Love Facebook community.
2013-09-08
Taste
Always a Feast at Aristocrat
Whenever I eat at any Aristocrat branch, I know that it's always a feast. Their affordable Filipin
lscab
2013-11-28
The Aristocrat Restaurant
Known as Home of the Best Chicken Barbeque in town. The Aristocrat Restaurant is one of my favorite
sachikoyumi
2013-11-26
Pinoy's Best
Contrary to popular belief, The Aristocrat caters to everyone. Whether to grab a simple dinner, take
mishidems