Friday's Ball Park Nachos ( P495.00 ) - What can I complain about this famous Friday's Nachos? NONE. The serving of every ingredient was just right. My friends and I enjoyed it and played a stacko-like game on the chips. The goal is not to mess down the nachos. This is a perfect pulutan for all!
Chicken Fingers ( P295.00 ) - This one is good too! Tender Chicken fingers matched with fries!
Seafood Platter ( P955.00 ) - No one is missing here! Crispy Calamari + Shrimps + Cajun White Fish Fillet = PERFECT!

More and more appetizers for us! We were all so full, and we really enjoyed our stay celebrating my friend's birthday at Friday's. Good food and good service!
2012-09-22
Taste
Mocha Mud Pie
Mocha Mud Pie, Php 295.00To celebrate Thanksgiving, my officemates and I grab dinner at TGIFrida
RACEA
2013-11-29
On the wings of...
Sa Fridays maraming food choices - inorder ko is their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Masarap siya, di naman
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
Grilled chicken Caesar salad, Php 525.00In order to prepare myself for a heavy meal at TGIFriday
RACEA