I decided to treat rejille into these thai restaurant called people's palace. The place really looks high class from

top to bottom with elegance coming from the roots of the culture of thailand. The place is well lighted as well

and I couldn't help but look around the area. The food here is doubt pricey but seeing the accommodation and

service being rendered by the starff in this place, I'm just left astounded. We took our sit and we're kind of

mesmerized by the menu and how it is printed. We ordered the food we wanted and wait for it for a few minutes.

We ordered this salad which consist of prawns and some other things I can't remember. It cost us about 300.00

pesos. I'm kind of disappointed on the amount but seeing that this is a find dining restaurant, I expect nothingless

than high quality of taste. The salad is refreshingly good.The shrimp is really good and has this nice acidity into

it which is really lovely. The salad is a good plate for just one actually but seeing that the prices here is expensive

we decided to just share which is more romantic. A totally exquisite date with rejille.
Taste
Ultimate Asian dishes
Peoples Palace is located at Greenbelt 3, Makati. They have lots of different dishes in their Menu s
Reyna_nie23
2015-09-03
Meal fit for a queen 👑
A city filled with international dining options. People's Palace was a pleasant surprise. I loved th
Irish Red
2014-11-11
Thai Palace
Price Php 340 Tod Man Goong, Php 220 for Sticky Rice Ripe Mangoes and Php 340 for Tod Yum Goong
2012-07-23