So there is this restaurant that is aptly named for its ambience, Amici, which means 'friends' in English, really gives off that perfect backdrop for conversations with friends. I am a pasta lover and one does not need to be in Italy to try that authentic Italian yummy pasta taste we have all grown to love. I do not certainly need violinists around me or a gondola. All I need is the taste of al dente pasta and my cravings for it is instantly satisfied. When do I usually give in to this cravings? Yep, at least once a week.

We actually ended the previous week at the workplace with ordered food from Amici and I certainly enjoyed the seafood pasta and the chocolate gelato! But I just had to try their food straight out of their kitchen. And so as much as I always shoot first before eating, my friends have come to love the fact that if we go together, we should be ordering different plates. Thanking God for food buddies! I am certainly now raving about Penne Rosa and Bacon. Penne made more interesting with Italian bacon flavoring. In love about classic spaghetti? Go for Linguine Fantastico Pasta and you will never look at a classic-looking Amici spaghetti again. Bon appetit!
2015-10-20