Although the restaurant has been in the business since 2010, it is only today that I get to dine here. Also, I've been told that this is one of the best kept dining places in Quezon City, and now I know why.
The place used to be the home of one of the owners until it was converted into a restaurant. But they retained the original architecture which gave the restaurant a relaxing vibe. There's an alfresco area which can accommodate about 20 pax and there are two private rooms inside plus of course the regular tables.
The food being served are authentic Thai dishes. One of the owners, who's in charge of the menu explained that she is very particular about the freshness of the ingredients and using the right kind of herbs and spices. Also, she visited Thailand for more than several occasions so the food at Thaipan is really up to par with that of Thailand.
Soft-Shell Crab in Black Pepper Sauce, P375. Divine! I also love the fried basil leaves which is not only visually appealing but adds more flavor to the dish.
Phad Thai, P310. So good! I love how the way they cook the noodles and how each ingredient complement one another.
Thaipan Selection Appetizer, P350. It has a little bit of everything- chicken satay, pork wrapped in betel leaves, spring rolls and crispy shrimp pastry. Yum! I particularly like the pork wrapped in betel leaves.

The servings here are good for sharing so dining with family and friends is encouraged. This is also a nice restaurant to dine with your sweetheart especially during the the evening because the muted lights in the al fresco area gives off a romantic vibe to the place. Wine, beer, and cocktail drinks are also being served aside from coffee and tea.

2013-09-06
₱500 (Dinner)
phad thai, soft-shell crab in black pepper sauce
Taste
Never Ending Thai Cravings
This would probably be my third visit to this hidden Thai restaurant in the Scout area. In my pr
steffi.cchua
2014-05-25
Impressive Thai Food
I've been wanting to visit Thaipan ever since I've seen the yummy-looking food pictures our Christia
alphatsinay
2013-10-19
A Thai Treat on Mother's Day
Since my mom adores Thai cuisine, we had to give in to her request to dine in Thaipan during Mothers
steffi.cchua