sweet and sour lapu lapu
the logo outside
Price: P430.00

Description: Sweet and sour Lapu lapu, is a fried fish and mix with sweet and sour sauce.

Personal Review: We had a family dinner at Aling Tonya's Seafood Palutuan in SM MOA Complex. We first bought the seafood in the wet market, it costs us P280.00 per kilo for the lapu lapu fish, we ask the staffs in Aling Tonya's to cooked it for us for an additional cost of P150.00 per kilo.

We just waited for a about 20-30minutes and then the food is served. We also ordered for rice and drinks. The sweet and sour fish is really yummy. The lapu lapu fish is very fresh and tastes really good. The cooking is very nice and the presentation is also attractive.

The place is an open place with chairs and tables outside and a seaside view. This is very relaxing place yet very crowded if peak hours. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. The money spent is worth the good food and good service.

Personal Rating:
2012-05-23
₱430.00 (Dinner)
Sweet and Sour Lapu Lapu
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS