at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant along Seaside Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Central Business Park Bay Blvd., Bay City, we are satisfied on what we eat,i ordered a seafood platter and some of my friends decided to have our Sugpo cooked for Tempura and some of them cooked in buttered shrimp. We also have our ulo ng maya-maya cooked as Sinigang sa Miso. We enjoyed our dinner here a lot and together with friends we savored every dishes with a big smile. That night was filled with good food and a bunch of happiness. Aling Tonya's is the best they cooked home made seafood dishes that you will truly enjoyed in terms of taste and presentation. I will encourage my family and friends to visit this place and have their raw seafoods cooked with love and full of flavors.
Taste
Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS
2013-02-09
Seafoods aplenty
Nag-uumpaw sa seafoods ang Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant. Isa sa mga paborito ko ang pusit. Yum y
leigh.yeah12