This is my second time for Openrice food tasting event and I am very happy that they are inviting me. Last February 24, food bloggers are gathered to check and try Caffe La Tea's menu. I was just in time when I arrived the place. Jeremiah Santos which is called by the name of Jerro, the Marketing Consultant and Author/Blogger of Gourmanila introduced to us their menus and story behind of the cafe.

Caffe La Tea was started in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija in July 2012. This idea came from the motivated cousin-sisters-friend group (Happy, Ermina, Ciarra, and Rona) because they want to offer the city something fresh, vibrant and original. Thus, Caffé La Tea was conceptualized with the aim to provide a cozy and lively place for friends to gather and chitchat, while filling their cravings for a great cup of coffee or tea, paired with the perfect dessert. This Anonas branch was opened last September 2015 and there is another branch in Quezon City opened last October. If I'm not mistaken, there will be an opening at Cagayan de Oro, so stay tuned.
Taiwan is their source of milktea because they want it to be authentic as can be. Aside from milktea, they are also proud of their coffees which has blend of Robusta and Arabica. Bitterness with a hint of sweetness is the signature taste of their coffee.

For their milk tea and coffee, the price ranges from P50-P129 (Grande 500ml) and P65-P149 (Venti 700ml). Their best seller is Harajuku which is a combination of fuzzy melon + dark cocoa + coffee jelly + secret twist. That secret twist is the popping pearl. For me, I tried their Cookies and Cream Milktea Smoothies because that's my favorite flavor.

To be honest with you, I really don't like milktea. I just don't like the after taste of tea, but the Caffe La Tea milktea is different. I enjoyed it and there's no after taste. The flavor is in there, also the taste of tea but in a sweet and delightful way. Without being biased, this is the only milktea that I finished drinking.
Let's talk about their foods. They have variety of food to choose from. Rice toppings, appetizers, salads, pasta, sandwiches, and pastries.

APPETIZERS
Mozza Lava Sticks
₱129
Mozza lava sticks has mozarella and pomodoro perfect match with marinara sauce.
Chili Bombs
₱129
Chili Bombs surprisingly is not spicy. It consist of green chili, ham and cheese with mayo garlic sauce
Chicken Backed Wings Barbeque
₱169
Baked Chicken Wings Chili Chili
₱169
Chiz Buko
₱129
Chiz Buko is quite different from lumpia that we used to. Instead of togue and giniling, this appetizer has buco strips, vegies, ham and cheese.

RICE TOPPINGS
Gambas & Mushroom Pasta
Creamy Chicken Pesto
Creamy Longga Pasta
₱159
All of their pasta really taste good and delicious but the pasta that standout for me is Truffle Pasta. The main ingredient is wild mushroom and truffle oil. So far, this is the best pasta I tasted in my life. I mean it. So if you're going to visit this cafe, try the truffle pasta.

If you are not into foods and pasta, why don't you try their cupcakes. It's perfect company for milk tea and coffee. I only tasted their New York Oreo cupcake and I am already falling in love with it's flavor and moist. I'm not a cupcake lover but this cupcake is an exemption. My blogger friends told me that Bannoffee Pie is the best. One of the attendee, bought one box of it.

It's really a sumptuous and wonderful feeling to dine and experience this delightful meals from Caffe La Tea. I've been recommending this to my friends and will definitely come back here. It's a cafe that provide you quality products and food in a very affordable price. Will you believe me if I say that the most expensive food they offer cost P169? Yes it's true so you don't have to worry, it's not gonna mess your budget.
Pinoy Sinigang
Celebration
Anniversary
Dining Offer
Tasting Event
Truffle Pasta, new york oreo cupcake, harujuku, cabsy longga rice, cookies and cream smoothie
Taste
An exquisite selection of food at Caffe La Tea
Ms. Ria of Openrice invited me to savor the selection of food and drinks in the newly opened Caffe L
manfred.manalo
2016-06-21
Deliciously Beautiful with Caffé La Tea
Open Rice Ph Open Snap Eat's a Date visit the Caffé La Tea located in Congressional Quezon City br
Melisa.sanchez
2016-03-16
Caffé La Tea - Cabanatuan's Pride in the Metro
A second round with OpenRicePH's Eat's A Date Event this time with Caffé La Tea! From the name itsel
JustJing