A Veneto, I learned about this pizzeria in an unconventional way. It was around November last year that our professor in an advertising subject tasked us to make an advertising campaign for this particular pizzeria. I have never heard of A Veneto prior to that, although it was just quietly standing in SM Mall of Asia -- my go-to mall.

What started out as a task ended in a good relationship as I frequented A Veneto even after our project. Throughout the months of dining at this pizzeria, I have already sampled quite a few of their food selection.
Onion Rings
Their hefty serving of Onion Rings (P165) had always started my A Veneto meal.

I have also tried some of their starters -- Baked Mussels (P135), Cheddar Munchers (P160) and Buffalo Wings (P170). However, these three are just mediocre.
All Meat Pizza
Being a pizzeria, I had to sample their pizzas. As of the moment, I have already tried their 10" Pizza Ala Puttanesca (P270), 10" Howie's Special (P240), 10" All Meat Pizza (P260) and 10" New England's Best (P270). Although they boast of being a pizzeria, I find their pizzas a little below average. I dig how their pizzas are thin crust, but the base is just too thin and quite soggy. And even though I have already tried 4 different pizza flavors, I feel like they are quite the same tastewise. Well, maybe with the exception of Pizza Ala Puttanesca.

But despite not being a good pizza place for me, I personally liked their pasta dishes which are very affordable especially for a big serving good enough for sharing.
Spaghetti ala Puttanesca
My all-time favorite is their Spaghetti Ala Puttanesca (P260) which is an exciting mix of sour and salty.
Oil and Garlic with Hungarian in White Sauce
I also like their Oil and Garlic with Hungarian Sausage (P265), Oil and Garlic with Hungarian in White Sauce (P280) and their Classic Carbonara (P255). I have also tried their Baked Ziti with Meatballs (P305) and Fettuccine with Seafood and Asparagus (P315), but both of them are below average for my taste.

THE VERDICT

A Veneto may not be a good pizza place even if it is a pizzeria, but it's not an excuse to miss out on this affordable but very filling food destination. With a wide variety of food selection, there is probably something that will surely make you return for more. But aside from my favorite pasta dishes, what makes me come back again and again to A Veneto is the affordability and its big servings -- a real pocket-friendly treat for my hearty appetite.
₱200 (Lunch)
Spaghetti ala Puttanesca, Oil and Garlic with Hungarian Sausage, Classic Carbonara
Taste
Buffalo Wings
As a treat to myself, I have tried the Buffalo Wings from A Veneto when I went shopping in SM MOA. I
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-22
Italian Delight!
We bound to SM Moa to buy a pair of shoes for Pangz and it's so happened that after a 3 round walkin
OREO14
2012-10-23
Pigging out at A Veneto!
My sister and I went to Mall of Asia and had our lunch at A Veneto. This restaurant offer delicious
vhayagee