table
salmon balls
Price: 150.00

Description: grilled salmon balls with teriyaki sauce

Personal Review: We love eating in a Japanese food and so we dine in at Nanbatei of Tokyo to experience Tokyo’s dishes. My hubby and I were fascinated with the decors of the resto. We also love the good ambiance inside. They also have a good dining area. All in all the resto looks cozy. I ordered for Shake Kushi Yaki haha that’s the name in the menu. But in layman’s term it is just a salmon balls grilled and mix with teriyaki sauce. This food is really awesome. You cannot taste any “lansa” from the fish. Indeed they have made something on it to taste better. The teriyaki sauce makes it terrific. We surely enjoyed good service in this resto and quality food as well. We felt like we are in Tokyo eating their cuisines. The price is budget friendly as well.

Personal Rating:
2012-06-17
₱150 (Dinner)
Shake Kushi Yaki
Taste
Nanbantei of Tokyo
Restaurants with grills on the table have become popular nowadays. Most of fine dining japanese or
RACEA
2012-12-12
Yakitori good
Yakitori places have been sprouting all over the metro nowadays. Yakitori is the Japanese version of
bendsalazar
2012-09-20
Nanbantei of Tokyo
FM and I were strolling around looking for a place to have lunch the other day when we chanced upon
Sweetkay