shoyi burger
pepperoni pizza
me and my shoyi burger
It was July 27, there are a lot of scheduled for this day. We have to meet our candidates for Job Offer and for the Open House. With that hectic schedule we are already exhausted in the afternoon so my boss decided treat us in Tokyo cafe. It is actually my first time to eat there. I didn't know that they have great burgers and great pizza there. By the name it self, I thought that there are only bento meals and other Jap foods, but I'm absolutely wrong. We ordered for Yoshi Burger and Pepperoni Pizza. It taste really great. The burger was served with fries and it is really crunchy. yummy food... I would recommend everyone to try it out.
2011-07-27
₱200
Taste
Tokyo Café (Taguig)
They Serve Good Drinks Too!
Price Php 150 per glassDescription Unique coffee blend and mango martinisPersonal Review Dri
2012-07-18
Meryienda time :)
At Tokyo café, not everything in the café is Japanese food. It has a twist of American cuisine in it
PaulinaNicole
2012-02-29
Tokyo Café – Pizza
My friends and I decided to jog in Mckinley Hills in Taguig one Saturday morning after our shift. Si
kurtzki