Cheap Italian foods made me wanting for more here at A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante.

I'm with my former colleague, and since we both decided to have our meal while waiting for a friend, we had our simple meal here. We ordered their A Veneto Family Platter this is a plate of appetizer consist of French fries, breaded crabsticks, onion rings, and chicken wings. The plate comes with a two dips: Catsup and sour cream. From all the given pica-pica, I mostly enjoyed the chicken wings. It was fried crisp, tastes bit salty, and drenched with chili sauce!

After finishing the platter, we opted not to call another order even though we are still craving to try their pizza because our friend is just near the place and we really have to go to do our business!

Taste
Buffalo Wings
As a treat to myself, I have tried the Buffalo Wings from A Veneto when I went shopping in SM MOA. I
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-22
Italian Delight!
We bound to SM Moa to buy a pair of shoes for Pangz and it's so happened that after a 3 round walkin
OREO14
2012-10-23
Pigging out at A Veneto!
My sister and I went to Mall of Asia and had our lunch at A Veneto. This restaurant offer delicious
vhayagee