My Delicious Experience
Their burger is the most tender patty I've ever tasted! I love how their meal was served. The servic
mygretch
2015-10-31
Fave Burger
My experience at Zark's was worth it! The meal was delicious & matching! I was full and contented wi
colenicole2000
2015-10-31
Zark's Burger: The hottest burger in town
I've been hearing about Zark's burger before especially the famous Tombstone burger but everytime I
eckastar
2015-06-07
burgers
are you tired of the common burgers around you why don't you try the zark's burger .a wide range b
nel07
2013-12-12
Burger at Zark's
If Adam Richmond were to do a Man vs Food episode in Manila, one of the episodes would be at Zark's
msaber
2013-11-29
Plain Nacho
Zark's Burgers' burgers may taste good but I cannot say the same for their nacho. We ordered nacho
tuffy06
2013-11-16
At Archer's Nook
I've missed this place. I'm a Green Archer and that night, I was accompanied by my Blue Eagle hubby
2013-10-29
big league burgers!
Pros:really big burgerstheir iced tea is good!with wi-fi and a huge flat screen tvwide ra
levinsky
2013-10-17
Soooo Burger!
My first time to eat here at Zark's Burgers was when I visited my friend who is living in a nearby c
Wacohlicious
2013-07-30
Jaw Breaking Weekend and a Snap of Hello
I know this has been too late before I put up the review on this but I badly want to express my deli
SarapsaPinas
2013-07-18
Big Burgers for Big Stomachs
There are times we wanna eat something different. Something big (for big appetites like me), tasty b
rommel_stellar
2013-06-07
Burgers
If you studied in one of the universities near Taft in Manila, you would probably know the famous Za
spidey26
2013-04-20
The Burger Experience
If I were to choose where to eat burgers- I would definitely say and recommend Zark’s Burger at 2464
Iamnotaglutton
2013-03-20
So much bacon
My boyfriend heard about this place at taft that serves bacon-wrapped burgers. Because of that, he w
pixiedust
2013-03-08
Zarkilicious
Zark's Burgers offers the largest and the most delicious grilled burger in town. We happen to dr
MacoyPopoy