Yang Chow
Yang Chow Dimsum & Teahouse has always captured my attention whenever I pass by at Eton Centris Walk
MacoyPopoy
2013-04-28
Great Food, Poor Service
The reason why I always come back to this restaurant is because of their food. It's really yummy and
madtummy
2013-04-04
Yang Chow Express
Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is one of my favorite restaurants in Eton Centris Walk, Quezon City.
2012-07-30
Okay but not Great
A Chinese Restaurant located at Eton Centris Walk, Quezon CityPrice: P200 (12pcs)Descr
tuffy06
2012-07-12
Yang Chow Dimsum & Teahouse (Quezon City)
yang chow rice for my bff
Price: P165.00Description: Fried rice with pieces of pork and chicken.Personal Review: My BF
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-08
Dimsum
I’ve always wanted to try out Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Eton Centris Walk, Quezon Ave., Quez
2012-06-27
Crispy Noodles
I have always been a big fan of Chinese food because honestly, they are the least complicated dishes
tuffy06
2012-04-23
Dim-Yum
I decided to try Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Eton Centris Walk, Quezon City from the recommend
2012-04-17
Fried Chicken
A Chinese Casual Dining restaurant located in Centris, Quezon Avenue, soon to be a familiar place fo
Angel Blair
2012-04-10
Beef Brisket
Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Eton Centris Walk, Quezon City is a must-try restaurant. The last
jayma
2012-03-10
Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House
We checked out the Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House located at the Eaton Centris Mall along EDSA corne
MgcPen