Hubby's Favorite
My husband's favorite cuisine is Chinese. Last Saturday after we finished our groceries at Shopwise
lscab
2013-12-03
Fish Lips
Fish lips in a soup... sounds disgusting but it's actually tasty We ordered the Fish Soup as an app
2013-10-31
Mandarin & Szechuan Cuisine
Want some Sweet and Sour Pork?Then Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House is the right place to be!T
MacoyPopoy
2012-11-20
yang chow
We enjoyed dining at Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Ground Floor, Shopwise Center, E. Rodriguez
Chaowarma
2012-07-19
HORRIBLE RUDE STAFF INCLUDING THE SUPERVISOR
The food I must say is good, I keep coming back for it, but I must say, the last visit was the last
foodie miss
(Non-member)
2012-05-16
Yang Chow
Yang Chow Dimsum and Tea House in Shopwise Center in E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Bagumbayan, Quezon City h
jayma
2012-03-08
Yang Chow Restaurant in Shopwise Libis
After doing some groceries in Shopwise Libis, we had our dinner at the chinese restaurant located at
kaye0320
2012-01-12
goodbye
I hate saying goodbye. It’s the most difficult task for me. I’m not the type of person who can usu
marie
2011-10-16
Dinner with Nova Sis at Yang Chow Tea House
Dinner with Nova Sis at Yang Chow Tea HouseAfter driving from Lucban, Quezon, me and my Nova sis
garymapa
2011-07-23
Lechon Macau at Yang Chow
It was a Sunday morning again! and as always its Family Day and since, my uncle and his family is st
mypresh
2011-07-13
Yang Chow
One Sunday Afternoon, after church we went straight to Shopwise and had our lunch at Yang Chow. We a
mypresh