Yabulicious!
Whenever you're hungry and you're up for some eating challenge, I think Yabu is the place to eat. T
RenS
2013-11-30
Yebba Yebba Yabu
I love meeting up with friends because it means we get to chat and at the same time eat in interesti
thekitchengoddess
2013-09-19
Better Stick to What One Knows Best
Yabu has consistently delivered in quality, taste and satisfaction every single time I dine there. T
steffi.cchua
2013-08-11
Yabu: House of Katsu
I have been hearing a lot about Yabu Restaurant lately, it's been recommended by my friends over and
Wacohlicious
2013-07-20
Great Service really matters
I have tried eating at Yabu already late last year at their SM Megamall Branch. To be honest, the "k
tuffy06
2013-07-15
Yabu (Worth the hype?)
Yabu has been the talk of the town ever since it opened. People I know have been desperately telling
Harbinger
2013-06-23
Menche katsu
My day becomes complete every time I go to Yabu. I ordered the Menche katsu and it was amazing. Th
team_aldous
2013-05-28
Fried madness
Been going to Yabu ever since my boyfriend and I have tried it. Thing is, he got addicted to them so
pixiedust
2013-01-17
A Delight In Your Taste Buds
I have heard a lot of things regarding Yabu. A friend here in openricer even told me that the store
hanbri2003
2012-12-04
Katsudon
This new branch of Yabu is a must try. I brought my girlfriend and some friends with me on this bran
EP4lales
2012-10-24
Great katsu
Upon first trying this restaurant out, I was already impressed with the great service and the food l
bendsalazar
2012-10-23
Yabu: House of Katsu
After hearing so much about Yabu, I finally gave it a try at their new branch in Robinson's Magnolia
the food dude
2012-10-11
Fine service at Yabu
I am not really a fan of katsu bit I just had to try the food at Yabu because of all the good review
team_aldous