W@wies and N@wies at Vikings
My wife and I joined this group called Weddings at Work or W@W which was founded for the purpose of
msaber
2013-11-27
Start the Week Right!
I love Vikings, I love it even more when it's free! I had won a spot in our team who gets to eat at
2013-10-29
Vikingly good
Vikings boast a wide range of food selection that even a Viking will not be able to consume in one s
lences1217
2013-10-18
Buffet At Vikings
The name Vikings seem to be misleading because there's nary a hint of Nordic touch in this restauran
thekitchengoddess
2013-10-05
Vikings
Vikings is a perfect restaurant for me. You can see the Manila Bay throuch its windows. The buffet h
nonsense99
2013-09-20
A Luxury Buffet:Eating Like Queens and Kings
Feels like in heaven, Choices are endless, There are so many choices that it would be impossibl
gizelleeeeee
2013-06-07
food travelling
Viking's truly a great buffet restaurant there's no doubt to that.it's definitely worth the price
2013-04-30
Hooray for vikings
I love vikings because of the so many dishes to choose from. and also the quality of food they ser
2013-04-27
Number 1
We reserved a table for us about 5 days before and we were reminded to get there early. When we arri
spidey26
2013-04-20
Vikings with Sister
My sister and i went to Vikings in Marikina because i promisedto treat her if she gets nice grades
2013-02-28
Vikings A Feast From The Sea (Pasay)
More food and we're loving it
I had a great buffet experience at Vikings with my office friends.it has been our long time plan t
food prints
2013-02-28
Grand feast
I simply love going to Vikings because of its vast array of choices. From Japanese to Chinese... the
pixiedust
2013-01-18
Visiting Vikings
Every buffet must have a sweet ending and this is where the dessert corner comes in. It is full of
team_aldous
2013-01-08
Celebration of Sorts
I was curious what Viking's has to offer that makes it stand out from the buffet restaurants in the
marramar
2012-12-27
Everything I want
What I love about buffets is that they have everything already. There's no chance to be picky becaus
pixiedust