Uncle Cheffy Is Surely Worth Celebrating
After work Friday night...I was waiting for hours as to who among my friends would pick me up for di
miczngrz
2012-04-28
Uncle Cheffy!!
Uncle Cheffy had been the new family favorite! We would always dine here. As in always. The crew kno
msshereeamor
2012-01-31
Uncle Cheffy's Perfection
We haven’t heard of Uncle Cheffy’s so we decided to give it a try! The menu had a lot to offer. The
sophie_ng567
2012-01-16
Grilled Prawns and Pomelo Salad
Had a great time with my sister at Uncle Cheffy in Eastwood Mall Orchard Road Eastwood City, Cyberp
jayma
2011-12-29
Uncle Cheffy! :D
Uncle Cheffy for the nth time! We never get tired of eating at Uncle Cheffy and we definitely can ea
msshereeamor
2011-12-15
And again!
Yay for Tito Cheppy! LOL On this visit, we ordered their steak and asian fried rice! I really apprec
PaulinaNicole
2011-12-02
Uncle Cheffy (Libis)
HUGE SERVINGS OF UNCLE CHEFFY :)
Had a late night dinner with some friends over at Uncle Cheffy's. I love the ambiance of this restau
jannakapamilya
2011-11-02
Pizza of Uncle Cheffy
I meet up with my friend Cyara who lives in Eastwood. We had dinner at Uncle Cheffy. The place is bi
vhayagee
2011-10-27
CHEFFY!
Uncle Cheffy in2/F Eastwood Mall Orchard Road Eastwood City, Cyberpark Quezon City has a lot of culi
jayma
2011-10-20
Visited the Uncle
Me and my husband together with our Eastwood tambay-friends are into dining in restos we haven't tri
lscab
2011-08-31
Quality Meals
Baked goodies are the best. Once you mention baked, you'll probably be thinking of cakes and other p
CarrieBradshaw
2011-07-29
uncle cheffy's pasta
A great hangout with great foods. Uncle cheffy’s a must try is their tiuey noodles, a delightful p
donski
2011-07-29
Seafood Lovers!
The Best Brick oven Panizza in town! cheesy and loaded with lots of toppings! I would reccommend the
KainPalaboy
2011-07-20
Therese goes to Uncle Cheffy :) 53
My friends and I planned a bienvenida party for a friend that was leaving to study in New York. We w
Therese
2011-06-26
Uncle Cheffy (Libis)
Do You Roll Your Pizza? We Did!
We were on a triple couples' date.One pair is going on their 8th year.We were going for our
rycutangco