Hanging out and Drinking at Uncle Cheffy
After eating dinner at Uncle Cheffy, you don't need to transfer to another restaurant anymore to gra
RenS
2013-11-30
My kind of Uncle
If Uncle Cheffy is a real person, I bet he is an innovative person. It is because the menu in this r
lences1217
2013-10-16
Delicious and satisfying...
Together with my sister, we went to Uncle Cheffy to have dinner together. We had the chance to visit
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-22
Uncle Cheffy - Eastwood
Holidays make us aware of all the great restaurants around town. We have tried a around the Metro bu
specifoods
2013-05-23
Food and good service
Dining in at Uncle Cheffy was truly a spectacular experience. The last time I went here, I was with
Iamnotaglutton
2013-03-15
My Uncle is Uncle Cheffy
This is a great place to have team dinner, or a dinner with your family and friends, It offer's food
raffy2133
2013-01-25
Wishing He is My Uncle
Uncle Cheffy's restaurant in Eastwood City is one of those places when it's payday that people usual
Buging_King
2013-01-25
Uncle Cheffy (Libis)
The Best ka Uncle Cheffy!
I was really satisfied when I dined in at Uncle CHeffy. It’s one of the best restaurants in Eastwood
MAKKEE
2012-10-15
Good meat
I've been seeing branches of this restaurant all over Metro Manila yet I haven't gotten myself to tr
bendsalazar
2012-09-10
Ilimitado Pizza and Pasta
Uncle Cheffy launched a promo a few months for those with big appetites. The ilimitado promo offers
Sulvian
2012-09-08
Uncle Cheffy Favorites
I decided to try Uncle Cheffy because it was from the recommendation I have heard from a very close
jayma
2012-09-04
UncleCheffy.
Uncle Cheffy is one of those restaurants na forever binabalik-balikan namin! Naging suki na siguro k
MDnise
2012-07-31
UCheffy :D
I have a cute cousin from states who is really picky and choosy with the food he'll eat. He is 7 yea
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Uncle Cheffy (Libis)
One of my favorite places to hang out in Eastwood
I thought I did but I was surprised that I didn't. I was talking about writing something about Uncle
jssica_wabbit
2012-07-19
Uncle Cheffy and the Mariano Family
After an early mass, we went to Eastwood for lunch. We accidentally stumbled upon Uncle Cheffy's Res
2012-06-20