sumo meal witth tita
Tita called me to my cel saying that we should meet at sm sta mesa so that he could give me an allow
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Tokyo2 :))
We always eat at fast food chains for lunch because it is cheap and they serve your meals fast (make
msshereeamor
2012-07-20
Tokyo Tokyo
Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Manila has lots of culinary deli
2012-06-08
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!!
TOKYO TOKYO FOR LUNCH!! It was such a great experience having Tokyo Tokyo for lunch. It really never
2012-03-15
Tokyo.
I’ve always wanted to try out Tokyo Tokyo in SM City Sta. Mesa,Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Sta. Mesa, Ma
2011-12-27
Lunch at Tokyo Tokyo
We had a great dine in experience when we have our Lunch at Tokyo Tokyo in SM Sta Mesa. After visiti
kurtzki
2011-11-25
Tokyo Tokyo
When I entered Tokyo Tokyo the modern Japanese style of the fastfood caught my attention, obviously
PUP Sta. Mesa
2011-08-11
Tokyo Tokyo’s FAMOUS DONBURI BOWLS
Tokyo Tokyo’s FAMOUS DONBURI BOWLSI knew it! I knew I’d be back to Tokyo Tokyo for even more o
jessicajadesantos
2011-07-30
Tokyo Tokyo (Sta. Mesa)
first time at tokyo tokyo
An all Japanese-inspired restaurant that serves Japanese foods – the Tokyo Tokyo, is my first Japane
tokneneng
2011-07-27
JapaNICE!
Time for some Japanese cuisine. Yeeehaaaaa!Tokyo Tokyo is the name of my recent quick-service r
yaniyoh
2011-07-26
sushilicious...
i super love talaga eating at tokyo tokyo..one of my favorite is their SUSHI.. it was my sum
khaezel