Tokyo Café (Taguig)
They Serve Good Drinks Too!
Price Php 150 per glassDescription Unique coffee blend and mango martinisPersonal Review Dri
2012-07-18
Meryienda time :)
At Tokyo café, not everything in the café is Japanese food. It has a twist of American cuisine in it
PaulinaNicole
2012-02-29
Tokyo Café – Pizza
My friends and I decided to jog in Mckinley Hills in Taguig one Saturday morning after our shift. Si
kurtzki
2011-11-25
Tokyo Cafe
We went on our usual Pay Day Dinner , this time we tried Tokyo Café. We had Loco Moco which is a pop
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-10-26
Pizza at tokyo cafe
After an interview in an office in Taguig I decided to have my dinner at Tokyo Cafe. I ordered for P
kurtzki
2011-10-07
Japanese Carbonara
Tokyo Café is a Japanese-Italian Restaurant. They offer pizza and pasta that has a taste of Japanese
2011-09-30
Between Bites!
Tokyo Cafe in Piazza, McKinley is one of my favorite places not only because of their good food but
jacquinthebox
2011-08-19
A Rainy Openhouse... a treat at Tokyo Cafe
It was July 27, there are a lot of scheduled for this day. We have to meet our candidates for Job Of
xcellinkfamily
2011-07-30
Tokyo Café (Taguig)
Another Pig-out at Tokyo Cafe!
Tokyo Cafe is my comfort zone whenever I'm at the event at Great Night Market in Vennice,Piazza Mcki
2011-07-28
Tokyo Cafe!
I went to Venice Piazza in Mckinley Hill, The fort to attend an event. There's a great night market
2011-07-27
Oishi Fusion
What’s in a name? Tells a lot really. Normally, when a word describing a food is mentioned, restaur
garbagekid