The Hidden Superb Thai Foods at Galleria
I always wanted to dine in this resto...im planning to celebrate our monthsarry in this resto on A
Christian Jhon Tan
2013-03-19
Thai Chicken
What I like about Thai food is the spices. They are not that too hot but the dish is full of flavor
tuffy06
2012-10-06
Eat All you can Thai!
I enjoyed the eat all you can experience here in The Thai Kitchen at Robinson's Galleria, EDSA cor.
OREO14
2012-10-05
The Thai Kitchen (Quezon City)
cockroach on their iced tea
bukod sa hindi friendly ang mga staff, hindi rin accomodating ang manager dito named susan. so nags
kaipipoy19
2012-09-30
Buffet for less
For less than P 300, I was able to eat a lot thanks to The Thai Kitchen's dinner buffet. I love thei
C3cill3
2012-09-20
Me and The Thai Kitchen!
I am a fan of Thai dishes because I love spicy foods and different Thai dishes. I enjoyed dining at
MAKKEE
2012-08-31
A TASTE OF THAI
I am really a fan of Thai dishes because I really love spicy foods. It was my first time when my mot
jannakapamilya
2012-02-27
Going Thai :)
I’m not a fan of Thai food but after dining in at The Thai Kitchen, I’m starting to fell in love wit
vhayagee
2011-11-30
The Thai Kitchen
Before going to Batangas, Mara and I had our dinner first at The Thai Kitchen. Honestly, we were not
vhayagee
2011-09-26
Breaded Squid: Thai Style
I went to Robinsons Galleria with my friend for us to eat our dinner. We decided to dine at the Thai
nicwheeler
2011-07-28
The Thai Kitchen (Quezon City)
The Thai Kitchen Experience!
The Thai Kitchen, offering a widely array authentic thai food.After our office,i went to Robinso
claude91
2011-07-28
Thai Delight
Deciding on where to eat for lunch has become a daily chore for my office lunch group. For five peop
Nigelicious
2011-07-27
Thai Lunch Buffet
I'm not a fan of Thai dishes yet I used to try them at least sometime. Thai dishes are comparable wi
KainPalaboy
2011-07-25
the thai Kitchen for Thai Experience
I been to this place 3 times na...Kaya i always prefer to eat here pag nasa Rob> Galleria area a
MAKKEE
2011-07-25
Great Thai Buffet!
Great Thai BuffetScouring for resto for lunch becomes a chore when you have been working in Or
genegrey