What Else to Order?
Because of the restaurant's name, my daughter automatically thinks that it is THE place to go to hav
2013-10-28
pesto and strawberry shake
We enjoyed dining at The Old Spaghetti House in SM City Marikina, Fernando Ave, Barangay Kalumpang,
Chaowarma
2012-10-06
Service-FAIL
The Old Spaghetti House has lots of culinary delights to offer. They mostly serve Italian cuisines.
2012-08-28
Meatballs in my spaghetti
Price: 165.00Description: Spaghetti with MeatballsPersonal Review: I visited my old office a
xcellinkfamily
2012-08-01
TOSH The Way It Is!
Price Php 185 for the Marinara and Php 175 for the Golden Crusted ChickenDescription Seafood Mar
2012-06-07
TOSH's Carbonara
THE OLD SPAGHETTI HOUSE is one of my favorite restaurants, ever since. I used to come here with my f
2012-05-24
Catching Up
It's been years since I saw one of my good friends Aya so we decided to meet up halfway between wher
2012-04-09
First dinner @ tosh
It was such a great experience dining at The Old Spaghetti House in SM City Marikina, Fernando Ave,
Chaowarma
2012-02-27
TOSH-ee and EAT is to Believe
Didn't i tell you it's worth coming back?True enough, just the week after, my boyfriend and I had
2011-09-22
The Old Spaghetti House (Marikina)
TOSH your money into your mouth ;)
As a long overdue 1st payday treat for my sister, I invited her and my boyfriend to eat at TOSH SM
2011-09-22
PESTO @ TOSH
Yesterday, I and Chao thought of watching Johnny English 2. The last full show began at 9:30 so we t
2011-09-21
T.O.S.H as always...
BRYAN and CHRISTIAN decided to fetch us, I and my friend CARLEEN who happens to work in the same
2011-08-21
It's Not a Party if there's no Spaghetti
At TOSH SM Marikina I was able to combine 2 of my favorite foods - shrimp and spaghetti when I order
Nigelicious
2011-08-19
Old Spaghetti House – SM Marikina
At first I wondered why was it called “old spaghetti house” and what types of food are served in thi
tokneneng
2011-07-27
FIRST DATE
It was our FIRST DATE..Before going home after work, a guy from our company asked me out and to
jamiejanelle