Best with your Burger
SHOP: A restaurant where you can customize your burger.PRODUCT: Root beer FloatPRICE: around
Angel Blair
2013-11-27
Onion Rings
Although Burger Project is popular because of their personalized type of burger, they are also known
RenS
2013-10-30
Bleu Buffalo Beef Burger
Bleu Buffalo Beef Burger, Php 174.00I always enticed eating burger whenever I'm at burger projec
RACEA
2013-10-08
The Burger Project
The place is small. It is a place where you can hang out with your loved ones and friends for food t
jamdaquio
2013-09-24
My Comfort Food
I got to Burger Project whenever I get a chance. Parking here is terrible and I think they are fixi
tuffy06
2013-09-18
The Burger Project (Diliman)
The Beef is on(The Burger Project Review)
By far the best burger I've tasted.Me and two of my friends have been planning to eat at this pl
lad0424
2013-05-04
Great Burger joint
I had been craving for good burger for almost a month and finally it ended when my friend invited
food for tummy
2013-04-27
Burger, Fries, and Float
My friend end I customized our burger and called it Happy Burger. Our Happy Burger consists of beef
Angel Blair
2013-04-17
Awesome Fries
The Burger Project doesn't just have awesome customized burgers, they also have awesome fries to go
tuffy06
2013-04-10
The Burger Project (Diliman)
One of the projects that you'll surely enjoy
I've heard of this burger chain a long time ago and was excited when I found out that I can actually
madtummy
2013-04-04
In Love Ako Burger
It did not take long for us to take out our burger named "In love ako" burger. We were expecting th
team_aldous
2013-02-09
Breathe me
I had a very great day because of burger project'sburger and their vanilla milkshake. i find it re
Dream Eater
2013-01-26
Lovin this Burger
We decided to go to the Burger Project since it was near our office. I loved creating my own burger
team_aldous
2013-01-04
Glass of heaven
I kept hearing that there are many good restaurants to try toin maginhawa street in Teacher's vill
khelzy
2012-12-18
Pineapple on top burger
I have been hearing about The Burger Project for a long time. My friends have been raving about the
RACEA