Nachos and dip
Thank God It's Friday ;)And thank God it's pay day time!!!Yahoo indeed!!!Tonight I get t
MacoyPopoy
2013-05-31
Costumesssss
TGI Friday's is always a unique and fun place to dine. They have a great environment which will sure
sofie26
2013-04-03
Stars behind the Bar
We had such a fun time at the TGIF event last Thursday. It was time for the stars behind the bars t
team_aldous
2013-03-26
TGIFridays
It's been exactly a month since the last time we saw each other and we made time to see each other t
Sweetkay
2012-09-18
TGIF
Thank God it's Friday, time to unwind and sip somealcohol to breakaway to the stress that the week
Dream Eater
2012-09-13
TGI Friday's (Taguig)
"I Think Mom Will Love Friday's"
After not having been to Friday’s in ages, my family decided to have lunch there on Saturday. When
xcellinkfamily
2012-05-03
TGI Friday's
TGI Friday's in Bonifacio Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City has a lot of culinary delights to offe
sofie.santos08
2012-04-30
Thank God!
A lunch at TGIFridays was once again enjoyed cause I was with my boyfriend. I wanted something cream
PaulinaNicole
2012-01-05
TGIF with BF :)
My boyfriend and I had dinner together at TGIF. This restaurant offer great food and gives you a fin
vhayagee
2011-12-31
TGI Boni High
TGI Friday's in Bonifacio High Street, 5th Ave. Fort Bonifacio, Global City, Taguig City has become
jayma
2011-12-27
TGI Friday's (Taguig)
THANK GOD, IT'S FRIDAY! :)
Every payday, I always go to Friday's with my friends because that's the only day that I have lots o
jannakapamilya
2011-11-15
Their 7TH monthsary!
It was only this April, about 6 month ago when YUMI and ERRIN celebrated their 7 monthsary. They cho
jayma
2011-10-04
Eating together
The first time that I got to know about Friday's is during my stay at MCC when TGIF was invited to b
xcellinkfamily
2011-09-23
TGI Friday's
It was an awesome Friday again at TGI FRIDAYS. Me and my date just had a full and fun dinner. Of cou
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-09-07
Thank God it's Friday!!
Friday is probably the most favorite day of all people - from students to working professionals - si
CarrieBradshaw