The Proposal at TGI Friday's MOA
A few years ago, I proposed to my wife at TGI Friday's. I bought this engagement ring from Hearts an
msaber
2013-11-22
Why not Saturday?
One Saturday evening, hubby and I chose to dine here instead because all restaurants that we want to
mflorendo
2013-03-20
TGI Friday's (Pasay)
Probably the best part of dining at TGI Friday's is the Jack Daniel's Specials. This is the only pla
gbunda
2012-11-26
Thank God its Friday!
Pangz and I took our sunday mass at MOA, after the mass we decided to eat our dinner at TGI Friday's
OREO14
2012-10-12
Monte Carlo
I attended a seminar and TGI Friday's was the caterer for the said event. For breakfast, they serve
tuffy06
2012-09-24
Brownies ala mode
It was a literal Friday and it was the first of the first day of the SM Mall of Asia 3-day sale. I w
C3cill3
2012-09-24
Bonding With friends
Me and my friend, Micah, planned to meet up at MOA. while walking around the mall we saw the delici
MAKKEE
2012-08-19
FRIDAY'S
My cousin and I went out to grab something at Mall of Asia in Pasay City. That time, we also decided
jayma
2011-12-18
It's Friday Night :)
My friend celebrated his birthday at friday's, We ordered Jack Daniel's chicken, Grilled Chicken Cae
jannakapamilya
2011-11-03
Mocha Mud Pie
My friends asked me out for dinner but I have a previous appointment with my husband for dinner so I
xcellinkfamily
2011-10-31
TGI
It was such a great experience dining at TGI Friday's in Pasay,Mall of Asia Complex, J.W. Diokno Bou
jayma
2011-10-27
TGI Friday's
Me and my family fell in love with Fridays from the first time we visit them and tried their delicio
De La Salle Lipa
2011-10-05
TGI Friday's (Pasay)
TGI Friday's tayo sa MOA!
Hmmmm. Sarap talaga ng Spaghetti sa TGI Friday’s. Hindi lang pala yung spaghetti, pati yung iba nila
Far Eastern University - JPIA
2011-09-30
TGI Friday's
Last night we had a fun and exciting dinner at TGI FRIDAYS . We ordered Friday's Three for All- A tr
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-09-30
TGIF!
Thank God Its Friday! -- when we heard this restaurant, we always think EXPENSIVE! Yes it is! Friday
vhayagee