Seafood Platter
It's indeed TGIFriday's! My friends and I decided to meet and hang out at TGIFriday's! We had thei
RenS
2013-11-15
Fridate
When my girlfriend and I went to chill for a long weekday work, we went to TGIF's branch in Trinoma,
MacoyPopoy
2013-06-23
Filipino platter
My wife and I decided to have a feast at TGI Friday's. First, the ambiance there's is more like the
RenS
2013-01-24
T.g.i.f
T.G.I.F.Thank God it's friday and because it's friday night we head off to Friday's to enjoy o
Baby Back Ribs
2012-10-06
Friday's and Jack Daniel's
Great steaks, awesome desserts, and amazing drinks all in one nice place. That's TGI Friday's for me
krstnbunda
2012-07-29
TGI Friday's (North Avenue)
A famous restaurant known for it's delicious ribs and other delectable dishes located at North Aven
tuffy06
2012-06-19
TGI Friday's Shanghai Chicken Salad
TGI Friday’s Shanghai Chicken Salad is so far, the awesomest salad I’ve ever tried! Shared a platefu
yanbirog
2012-01-23
Fridays Eating habit na
We visited Fridays at Trinoma after having a meeting at UP Technohub. And since I am trying to loose
xcellinkfamily
2011-11-08
My boss' treat
My boss and I need to stay in the office for more than 12 hours to finish some work, our company don
kurtzki
2011-10-31
TGIF terribly disappointing!
What a big disappointment this place is. I cannot help but compare their food to the food served in
Dinorel
(Non-member)
2011-10-28
TGI FRIDAY'S
I love TGI Friday's. When I have the time and luxury, I go there with friends since we all know that
jannakapamilya
2011-10-25
FRIDAY's on a SATURDAY
Had a great time with my family at TGI Friday's in North AvenueTrinoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, No
jayma
2011-10-20
Pizza sa TGI Friday's :)
Ito ay sa TGI Friday's sa Trinoma. Ang pizza nila na ito ay hindi lamang ordinaryong pizza. Ito ay m
Far Eastern University - JPIA
2011-09-30
Thank God it's FRIDAY!
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!- It was a great experience having dinner with my High School Friends again af
jayma
2011-08-12
It's My Treat
I decided to treat my whole family since I have received so much blessings this year! I let them dec
Fab-boi