Mocha Mud Pie
Mocha Mud Pie, Php 295.00To celebrate Thanksgiving, my officemates and I grab dinner at TGIFrida
2013-11-29
On the wings of...
Sa Fridays maraming food choices - inorder ko is their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Masarap siya, di naman
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Grilled chicken Caesar salad
Grilled chicken Caesar salad, Php 525.00In order to prepare myself for a heavy meal at TGIFriday
2013-11-18
Fridate at Friday's!
IMG:2] I can still remember the time when I proposed to my wife at TGiFridays MOA. It was the day wh
msaber
2013-10-17
TGI
YiTGI Fridays in Glorietta 3, Glorietta Ayala Center, Ayala Avenue corner Pasay Road, Makati Avenu
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-12
Food Fest
After attending the "wanderland music festival" at the Circuit in Makati.We drove back to Gloriett
food prints
2013-05-30
TGIF Greatest
TGIF is TGIF! it's known for its great ambiance and great food that's why we never regret going he
food prints
2013-02-28
Always a good time
Been hanging out at this place ever since I was in college. I always love how the servers here are s
pixiedust
2013-01-18
T.G.I. Fridays' Jack Daniel's Burger
Perfectly flame grilled premium beef patty with a smoky and sweet Jack Daniel glaze on crisp lettuce
the food dude
2012-11-28
Baby Back Ribs
Baby Back ribs, Full rack, Php 1195When it's T.G.I. Friday's., it should be with Baby back ribs.
2012-11-27
TGIF mkti!
Before I head back from my meeting in Ascott Hotel together with Myrene & donna, we decided to ate o
OREO14
2012-10-23
TGIF
Friday Friday Friday, thank god its friday.and we're back again to friday's it's really the plac
Baby Back Ribs
2012-10-06
Appetizer + Chicken + Seafood
Friday's Ball Park Nachos ( P495.00 ) - What can I complain about this famous Friday's Nachos? NONE.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - This is one of the simplest yet the best salad I ever tasted. Made up
Gold Medalist
My barkada celebrated her 22nd birthday at Friday's. Hooray for good food! I was so excited because
Next Page