TGIF FRIDAY
We love friday and we love eating at friday's Most of the time when friday comes we always went to
food prints
2013-02-28
TGIF!
Pangz and I bound to ermita to buy shoes and shorts for our family swimming. We so happened pass by
OREO14
2012-10-22
At Friday's
I went to manila for my group's monthly gatheringwe always held such event on different malls, thi
khelzy
2012-10-11
Friday's!
Thank God its Friday, I has become a tradition of my mom to take us to TGIFridays every last Friday
PaulinaNicole
2011-12-31
Fri-date at TGIF!
Ironically on a fri-date with my boyfriend we ate at T.G.I.F and I ordered their chicken sandwich. T
PaulinaNicole
2011-12-31
@ TGI
It was such a great experience dining at TGI Firday's in [ DistrRobinson's Place Manila, Pedro Gil
jayma
2011-12-17
Friday Night Out
Thank God It’s Friday. Literally, I go here every Friday for a barkada dinner. Although the price is
jannakapamilya
2011-11-29
AMAZING BUFFALO WINGS
Friday's has always been my favorite restaurant when it comes to buffalo wings! Its perfectly marina
jannakapamilya
2011-11-11
My TGI Friday's take out
Cosy interior nice to take a date there.their Beautiful collection The coupon/ voucher I won for t
marge88
2011-09-03
TGI Friday's (Ermita)
Western Food Here We come!!
After we watch a movie we decided to eat in TGI Friday's since they have a promo. Nakakuha kami ng
OREO14
2011-07-20
Date with Mom and Hubby
Before I got married, my mom would constantly remind me that we should still continue with our mothe
sweet concoction
2010-09-06
Friday's Satisfaction
One weekend, I met up with my friends to discuss a very important matter (our out of town road trip
astralcowboy
2010-06-22
TGI Friday's (Ermita)
Thank God It's FRIDAYS! :)
It was a memorable night when my boyfriend surprised that he already arrived Manila. He called me
barbieshiela04