Tender Bob's steak
My wife loves eating at Tender Bob's not just because of their steak but because of their crispy pot
RenS
2013-11-15
Nacho Chips <3
My sister and I were in the mood for nachos. We were in Shangri-La Plaza but we didn't know where to
jessicajadesantos
2013-02-07
Tomato Parmesan Soup
I was up for something light and vegetarian today. Oh dear, I do not know what led me to The Ledge o
jessicajadesantos
2013-02-05
Tender Bob's Fully Loaded Burger
If you're looking for a serious burger and happen to be at the Shangri-La Edsa Mall, head on over to
the food dude
2012-10-19
man food
This place has been looming around for as long as I can remember. If people want good steaks and rea
bendsalazar
2012-08-08
Tender Bob's :)
My sister’s hubby celebrated his birthday at Tender Bob’s. We went there on a dinner time. There wer
vhayagee
2012-01-13
MISSING TENDER BOB'S
After work, I suddenly craved for Tender Bob's so I invited my officemates to go there. We had the l
jannakapamilya
2011-11-02
Tender Bob's
This restaurant serves American dishes. All their dishes are very appetizing especially when they
impaetient
2011-07-28
Tender beef in Bobs
One of my closest college friend invite us for dinner and spend his birthday at tender bobs in shang
maboo23
2011-07-26
so so so Tender Bobs!
i think it was 3 weeks ago ..it was after office hour when Lyn a close friend of my sister (my fri
MAKKEE
2011-07-25
Celebrating Love at Tender Bob's
Tenderloin (Hungry) We had the meat well-done and it was served well-done indeed. The mashed
rovable
2011-06-23
Tender Bob's (Ortigas)
Tender Bobs…just like old times!
A day before Jenny’s big day, she sent an email to our team.  She was inviting us to have dinner wit
marie
2011-03-21
just the two of us @ Tender Bob's
WHYDinnertime. Supposedly an annual dinner thingy. WHOMe and my friendWHERETender Bob's @
luvleegurl
2011-02-09
must try steaks
I've only been to Tender Bob's twice but it never failed to satisfy my appetite. They have huge serv
ilovefood
2010-06-26
Tender Loving Food at Tender Bob's
If you’re looking for a sumptuous steak house at a reasonable price, then you should visit Tender Bo
crinkles