Okay steak
My friend raved about Tender Bob's once time and being someone who hasn't tried it before, I got cur
purpledot
2013-02-28
Gastronomic Experience
Being a teacher, you get to meet a lot of interesting people who work at interesting places. I had
saroi37
2012-11-13
good meat
This restaurant aims to please their patrons. And I'm guessing they do so every single time. I gauge
bendsalazar
2012-08-15
Tender and Juicy!
Tender Bob's is a must-try restaurant in Greenbelt 2. The restaurant offers steaks burgers fries
Baby Back Ribs
2012-07-24
tender bob's
Tender Bob's is one of my favorite restaurants. I used to come here with my family and it always sat
Sofie
(Non-member)
2012-03-30
Tender Bob's
If you want perfect meat and potatoes, the portion is big. For ladies, i'd say it's good for 2! The
msshereeamor
2011-11-20
Tender Bob's
It was such a great experience dining at Tender Bob's in Central Bus. Dist.Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center
Yum Montano
2011-09-30
The Baby Back Rib!
A friend recommended to try Tender Bob’s located in Greenbelt 2. I’ve never been in the place so I j
nicwheeler
2011-07-29
My First Time at Tender Bob's
They say there’s always a first time. Well, this first time is definitely worth it. Dining at Tender
marlon masanque
2011-07-05
My 1st Eat's a Date w/ fellow Openricers :-D
Tender Bob's Greenbelt 2 played the most gracious host to a fun meeting of like-minded individuals c
CHOWHOUND Manila
Tender Bob's (Makati)
New Tender Bob's Experience (Part 2)
This part 2 of my review is about the main course and desserts we had at Tender Bob's as promised.
lscab
Tender Bob's (Makati)
New Tender Bob's Experience (Part 1)
I totally forgot when was the last time i ate at Tender Bob's so i got excited when i'll have to vis
lscab
Tender Bob's (Makati)
Date at Tender Bob's (The Service)
The mini-event that OpenRice threw at Tender Bob's could not have been a successful one if not f
2011-06-29
Tender Bob's (Makati)
Date at Tender Bob's (The Food)
Speaking of good yet affordable food, Tender Bob’s has plenty to offer. During our OpenRice Min
2011-06-27
Tender Bob's (Makati)
Date at Tender Bob's (The Ambiance)
The day I received my invite for the 2nd OpenRice mini meet & greet, I was ecstatic. The chance
2011-06-27