SumoSam
I am a sushi and sashimi lover and I have tried so many sushi establishments in Metro Manila and the
jennie villanueva
2015-11-24
Sumo Meal
Sumo Sam as we all know is owned by the Actor Marvin Agustin. I was really impressed when i dined
ChaoThei
2015-09-10
Sumo Sam (Ortigas)
Japanese cuisine for lunch.
If you are a very big fan of Japanese cuisine, I know I place where you will surely not regret comin
Iamnotaglutton
2012-12-04
Japanese goodness
Whenever I'd try some restaurant with my family, we'd always make sure to try most of the dishes the
pixiedust
2012-11-12
SUMO SAM
It was such a great experience dining in at Sumo Sam. I decided to try it because it was from the re
jayma
2012-10-13
The Ultimate Reward I Cannot Order
Price Php 478 for Chicken Perfect Match and Php 268 for Smoked SalmonDescription Perfect match c
2012-07-10
Sumo Sam!
Do you love steaks? seafoods? or maybe sushi? Well if you love one of them or all of them, then sure
msshereeamor
2012-07-10
Sumo Sam's Yakisoba
Price: P238.00Description: A yakisoba pancit with egg, sausage and veggies.Personal Review:
2012-07-02
Crunchy goodness
I am an addict when it comes to anything about sushi, maki or sashimi. For me, Japanese is one of th
heavenlybites
2012-01-26
Sumo Sam is my Man!
Sumo Sam is the ultimate feast! It’s a modern Japanese Restaurant with a modern twist. They offer qu
sophie_ng567
2012-01-07
SUMO SAM
I decided to try Sumo Sam in Shangri-la Plaza Mall Shaw Blvd. cor. EDSA Mandaluyong, Metro Manila fr
jayma
2011-12-28
Sumo Sam Salad
My office mates asked me out one lunch time and we dine in at Sumo Sam in Shangri La. Ever since the
2011-10-31
Chicken Katsu Curry
I visited Sumo sam restaurant alone one Monday afternoon after my shift. I tried to eat at Japanese
kurtzki
2011-10-31
Boss treat out...
One noon time of a Monday we were all surprised when our boss asked everyone if it is OK if we will
2011-10-26
SumoSam eating day…
We have our family dinner at Sumo sam last Sunday at Shangri La, we really enjoyed the food. We love
2011-10-17