Spiral : A shangrila for the tastebuds
Gorgeous endless possibilities ...Beautiful ambience ...Heavenly foodEvery morsel is divine ...
Irish Red
2014-11-18
Spiral
It's a celebration party for my Boss who just had her high evaluation from the client so we had dinn
RACEA
2013-11-29
Breakfast and Lunch at Spiral
We bought vouchers for an overnight stay at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza in one of the travel expos
msaber
2013-11-28
Spiral
Spiral in Plaza Level, Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Roxas Boulevard, CCP Complex, Pasay City is one of
MacoyPopoy
2013-06-29
Spiral Restaurant
My boyfriend brought me to Sofitel. he said he has a surprise revelation for me.We took our dinner
anar eyes
2013-02-08
Great splurge
It was my dad's birthday and everyone was so excited to try the newly-opened Spiral. Before it again
pixiedust
2013-01-17
Pig -out at Spiral
My big but generous tita tess invite me again to have a dinner in Spiral Cafe at Sofitel Philippine
OREO14
2012-08-29
Spiral - Longest Buffet
Price Php 1800 per personDescription Sofitel's restaurant that offers the longest buffet line!
2012-07-05
A Spiral Date
Great place. Good food. But the priceEven though we had this for free, compliments of Philamlife
yanbirog
2012-01-23
BEST BUFFET
The first time I went here, I really enjoyed my dining experience at Spiral buffet. On my second tim
jannakapamilya
2011-11-17
SPIRAL
The place has a nice ambiance, the food tastes good. the price , though, is quite pricey. They have
jannakapamilya
2011-10-27
Date at Spiral
Looking for a perfect place for a date? Spiral is the best spot. Spiral is located at Sofitel Philip
2011-10-26
meeting meeting
We are meeting our client at Spiral Cafe in Sofitel for one of the businesses that they are offering
xcellinkfamily
2011-10-06
spiral buffet
All the fashionable dishes in Spiral just captured my attention and taste bud. Thanks to my friend f
2011-08-31
Spiral
It's my favorite couple (friends) Reg and WIlbert's first year anniversary. I help Regina in making
2011-08-31