Fishy Oysters
Somethin' Fishy for Ninang's nth Birthday;Price Php 525 for Weekend Lunch BuffetDescription Buff
2012-06-27
Special Order of Sisig
Price: P 185Description: Spicy and sizzling sisig Personal Review: As a sisig fanatic, I alw
lences1217
2012-06-27
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
I smell somethin' fishy :)
It was such a great experience dining at Somethin' Fishy in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City.
Chaowarma
2012-05-15
I Think Mom will love Somethin' Fishy
My mom has always taught us to value our money especially now that we are working for our own expens
2012-05-07
Breakfast at Fishy
A Casual Dining Restaurant located inside Eastwood City that is open all the time to accommodate you
2012-04-12
breakfast buffet
I definitely recommend the Php 159 breakfast buffet at Somethin' Fishy in Eastwood Citywalk Libis be
Lady Stephanie
2012-03-28
P159
When I woke up yesterday, I was really hungry and craving for a delightful breakfast. The thing is,
tuffy06
2012-03-05
eat all you can fishy!
I must say that Somethin' Fishy is one of the reason why I gain a lot of weight while I'm still work
iamleafer
2012-02-16
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Go Fishing with Somethin' Fishy!
Something Fishy has actually affordable buffets if you eat a lot, but if you don’t you’re just wasti
sophie_ng567
2012-01-20
Small yet Big
I am not much of a big eater but since I am the designated driver for my tito and his family, I eat
2011-12-31
Happy Birthday LOLA!
Somethin' Fishy is a must-try restaurant in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City. The last time I
2011-11-23
Somethin Fishy
Something's Fishy is a must-try restaurant in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City. I am a big f
2011-10-11
Team Bonding with Love @ Somethin' Fishy
Once in a while we are trying to have a team lunch or a team breakfast as bonding moments at work. S
VanillaKyle
2011-09-27
Something Fishy.
At Eastwood city walk there is this restaurant that caught our attention because of the name of the
Far Eastern University - JPIA
2011-09-05
SOMETHIN' FISHY
It was my little cousin, SOPHIA'S BIRTHDAY when I was texted by TITA SUSET and inviting me to come w
2011-08-15