Good Ol' Fishy
It was my Mom's late birthday treat and she wanted to have it at Somethin' Fishy This place is a fam
2013-11-04
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
There really is something fishy here.
We were in Eastwood for dinner but we could not decide where to eat. It was already 8 pm and we have
2013-06-09
Break the fast, slowly
Alright. So, my coworker Mike and I decided that since we're too early for our shifts, we should ju
Chazziboi_Stellar
2013-06-06
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Somethin' not too pricey for breakfast-all-you-can
If you're looking for a place where you can eat all you can all you want at a very affordable price,
CM_Stellar
2013-06-06
Somethin FIshy Eat all You can
I definitely had a great time with my friends the last time we had dinner. We ate at Somethin' Fis
2013-05-12
Breakfast buffet :D :D :D
Awesome breakfast buffet.This place rocks. I mean it is located inside eastwood and has a breakf
jengjeng
2013-03-26
Somethin' Fishy
Something’s Fishy is truly a good place to dine in. The last time I went here, I was with my friends
2013-03-24
Dinner Date
My husband and I meet at Somethin Fishy to have our dinner together and we were surprised that even
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-23
Somethin' fishy somethin' good
My friends and i went to eastwood Libis to enjoy a saturday night.it was almost midnight and we're
khelzy
2012-12-18
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Midnight breakfast at somethin fishy
Rejille and i just finished bowling at a eastwood mall. It was already 11:40 pm when we decided to g
brian_guev
2012-10-24
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
When I’ve heard Somethin’ Fishy…
I am certified seafood frenzied plus a certified foodie. Whenever I hear a good restaurant from a fr
cutedollie
2012-10-10
Somethin' Spectacular
I have tried the morning buffet at Somethin Fishy before at around January 2010 and the dishes weren
Sulvian
2012-09-08
Somethin' Fishy (Libis)
Midnight to Morning Pig-out!
Looking for a great deal? Well try Somethin' Fishy's breakfast buffet at Eastwood Citywalk , Libis,
OREO14
2012-07-31
Somethin Fishy
Something’s Fishy has been one of my favorite restaurants in Eastwood Citywalk , Libis, Quezon City.
jayma
2012-07-27
Something's Fishy
Something's Fishy has lots of culinary delights to offer. They mostly serve Filipino cuisines, espec
jayma