Italian delights
Bigoli never fails to deliver what customers came there for namely great Italian foods. I love their
C3cill3
2013-12-17
Stromboli
Stomboli is like a rolled up pizza. It's quite delicious. Each time I make a bite, gooey melted ch
tuffy06
2013-11-26
Italian foods
I am not really in to Italian foods but if it is a treat from our boss, who am I to say no? LOL! Wel
b3ngbangb00m
2013-11-24
Meltique Beef Pasta
I've ordered the Meltique Beef Pasta from Bigoli and it was a mouth-watering treat for my empty tu
lences1217
2013-10-02
Pizza for Everyone
I wanted to treat my office mates to lots of pizza near work. Since I like Bigoli I invited my team
Sulvian
2013-09-26
Chicken with Marinara
For me and my friends, when we say Eastwood it's not about bars and dancing, it's about unlimited ga
RACEA
2013-09-24
Eggnog Spot
This is our favorite "Eggnog Spot". A place where we can spot people and rate them 1-10 according to
kbernardo_stellar
2013-06-05
Eggnog Spot
kbernardo_stellar
2013-06-05
Affordable Italian food
There are a lot of Italian restaurants here at Eastwood but if you don't want to spend a lot but sti
littlewolf
2013-01-25
Pepperoni Stromboli
Pepperoni Stromboli, Php 130.00My wife and I have been a fan of Bigoli because of their refillab
RenS
2013-01-15
Bigolo Ristorante
I have not been at Bigoli Ristorante in Eastwood Citywalk 1 Bagumbayan Libis Quezon City yet. But I
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-05
Good yet affordable
I simply love dining here because their food is affordable, yet it's really very good. The place is
pixiedust
2012-12-05
Going Italian
2 pcs Italian Chicken with spaghetti pesto, Php 185.00It's mid week movie time with my office ma
RACEA
2012-11-27
Big Plate of YUM!
It was my second time to try out Bigoli Ristorante so this time, I ate the pasta. Since I am not sur
gbunda
2012-11-26
Pizza Pie
Pizza anyone??? If you are looking for a place where you can dine and have a bite of one of the
MacoyPopoy