Teriyaki Chicken Omu
Teriyaki Chicken Omu RiceI skipped my usual beef pepper rice order and tried the teriyaki chicke
RenS
2013-10-27
Best instant meal
When it comes to having a quality but instant meal, I would always go for Pepper Lunch. Asides from
pixiedust
2013-02-19
Salmon Pepper Rice
Whenever we dine at Pepper lunch, it is their beef or pork pepper rice I usually order. But since,
RenS
2013-01-24
Lunch sa Pepper Lunch
nag half day ako sa work and on my way home, dumaan muna ako sa Shang ri la kasi nagra rumble na yun
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-23
Instant meal
I love how this place gives you the freedom to have your food the way you want it. Plus it gives tha
pixiedust
2012-12-03
Beef and Pepper
Lunch time had a whole new meaning ever since i tried eating at Pepper Lunch. Thanks to my friend, T
cookiecutter
2012-11-14
Solo Date @ Pepper Lunch
Miso SoupKani SaladWho says dining alone isn't fun? I had quite a healthy lunch today at Pepper Lu
jessicajadesantos
2012-11-08
Pepper Lunch
I was at Shangri-la with FM around 2 weeks ago when he told me that he was hungry and wanted to eat.
Sweetkay
2012-09-04
have it your way
People actually enjoy playing with their food. Well, at least I admit that I do. It's one of the per
bendsalazar
2012-07-30
it's just the pan!
Its my second time at pepper lunchand it was because of my friend wholikes to try it,Eve
Baby Back Ribs
2012-07-27
PperLunch :D
I have always asked my friends to come with me and try pepper lunch. I have to say that what brought
msshereeamor
2012-07-24
Beef Pepper Lunch
Price: 285Description: Sizzling Teriyaki Beef served with sunny side up and ricePersonal Rev
lences1217
2012-07-14
Lunch out with the team
Price: P215.00Description: Beef with Pepper rice topped with corn and served in a sizzling plate
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-09
Deceiving
Taste: it may look like something special because of it being served in an
Mr. Buttercup
2012-05-10
Gourmet Quick Fix
Lunch time in Shangrila-Plaza Mall can be a living hell, evident in how it seems most restaurants ar
steffi.cchua