The "Monster Burger"
The "Monster" U.S. Chargrilled Beef Burger, Php 425.00Going on a date with my husband also means
RACEA
2013-11-29
Meat, Meat & More Meat
The Meat, Meat & More Meat pizza of Momo Cafe in indeed loaded with meat. The 12 inch thin crust pi
RenS
2013-10-30
Momo Mreakfast!
A good friend came home for a visit from the U.S. we all agreed to meet at Momo Eastwood as suggeste
2013-10-24
Choco Verona cake
It was our operations manager's birthday so the boss brought her a choco verona cake. The birthday
team_aldous
2013-07-22
Momo Lunch
Looking for a perfect place where you can probably have a good brunch? I would highly recommend dini
2013-03-31
momo eastwood lunch
Apart from trying Momo Café in their Ayala Triangle Maati City branch, I was also able to visit Momo
2013-02-22
It's more fun at MOMO CAFE
My Momo Cafe experience is unforgettable... I had so much fun with my co-workers and supervisor for
Jron
2013-01-25
Happy food at MOMO Cafe
MOMO stands for "more food more drinks" and that's definitely what you can expect to get in this res
aryannislove
2013-01-23
Momo
Momo Café in Eastwood City Mall, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City is a must try
2013-01-19
Momo's Brekky
I love breakfast so much especially if it is served with garlic or fried rice. I seldom eat rice bu
tuffy06
2012-10-04
Momo Café (Libis)
Would you accept this rings..onion rings that is
I enjoyed being with my highschool friends as we embark for another guy's night out at the eastwood.
brian_guev
2012-09-23
Meat + Pasta = Busog
If you want to have a good time and eat great food, eastwood city mall is the place to be. It has on
brian_guev
2012-09-21
Unexpected
Whenever I'd see this place, i would instantly think of huge, yummy servings, yet the price will jus
bendsalazar
2012-09-07
Momo Café (Libis)
Dinner with my daughter on a rainy Sunday
Hi Everyone!This was just to actually commend Momo Cafe for being one of the interesting restaur
princessmarvic
2012-08-16
Momo
A casual dining place that serves very comforting dishes located inside Eastwood Mall in Quezon City
tuffy06