No ice please
What I love about McDonald's float is that you can request for the ice to be removed unlike sa Jolli
C3cill3
2013-12-16
Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger ang inorder ko sa Mc Donalds for meryenda. Panalo ang fries dito kasi laging bagong lut
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Hot or cold
At first, hindi ko maintindihan bakit tinawag na hot fudge sundae itong ice cream/sundae na ito ng M
b3ngbangb00m
2013-11-28
Chicken fillet
For only 50 pesos, you will have a decent lunch at McDonalds - Chicken fillet with rice and drinks.
lences1217
2013-09-27
Spaghetti SAUCEESSSSSS
I was really surprised when i opened upmy spaghetti that i ordered in mcdonald's becauseit was r
food prints
2013-02-28
Cool off time
I had a very exhausting walk from office to megamall.so when i got inside the mall i rushed to mcd
Dream Eater
2013-01-26
short love affair
oh my gosh, since mcdonald's return their famous twister friesi've been going to any mcdonald's mo
Dream Eater
2012-09-18
Coke float
OOHH...Coke float is one of my favorite in McDonlads. Anywhere, everywhere, I always buy for this..E
dharell
2012-07-30
"Burger Stop"
Sunday morning around 10am andun na kami sa SM megamall para manood ng isang play na project ng amin
rhaine marquez
2012-03-31
McDonald's (Wack-Wack)
When we're hungry love will keep us alive :p
My boyfriend and I love spending time eating food together. Sometimes, after work, we decided to mee
Stephanie Marie
2012-01-19
Brunch at Mcdo!
Mcdo is my ultimate comfort food. It was a breakfast when I dined here. I ordered burger patty meal
vhayagee
2011-12-31
Burger Madness!
My cousins and I went burger craaazy the other day. We were so hungry after a long day looking for g
PaulinaNicole
2011-12-28
*JAMIE CRUZ at Mcdonald's
These are my previous pictures taken at Megamall when me and my friend ate at Mcdonald's. Mcdo is a
PUP Sta. Mesa
2011-08-15
McDonald's
McDonald's has always been a household name to everyone especially to children. I remember when I w
graceelicious
2011-07-26
Fries Fri
Mc donald is one of my favorite fastfood chain. I used to come here with my brother and his girlfrie
roan.t