Big Float
I went to fort bonifacio for a quick meeting and right after thatvery short meeting i spent my tim
food prints
2013-02-28
Breakfast Galore
I had an early meeting in The Fort. Having so much fear with the rush hour city traffic, I went thei
Food Hunter
2012-10-18
watching buddy
I was rushing to go home cozim to excited about US tv series im watching.and to make my TV m
McDonalds @ Fort Bonifacio
So McDonald’s, just like the other food chains, usually madami yung tao and crowded yung place. Pami
msshereeamor
2011-11-17
Sunday's Sundae
It was Sunday afternoon; my 2 year old brother and I were just spending time in front of the televis
khaezel
2011-10-08
drop by at Mcdonalds
We went to my cousin's place to attend a mini reunion but to our surprise no one shows up aside from
xcellinkfamily
2011-09-21
McDonald's Stopover
My friends and I came from the Balloon Festival held at the Bonifacio Higstreet last June. It was a
yaniyoh
2011-08-20
Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal and French Fries<3
McDonald’s – Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal and French FriesEn route to Makati with a friend one aft
jessicajadesantos
2011-07-30
mcdo with my family
We enjoyed dining at Mcdonalds in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig during "pasyal day" with my family. We orde
dining
2011-07-20
Mini come back: Twister Fries
There were a lot of rumors that Mcdonald’s Mckinley Hill Branch is having a mini come back of Twiste
moneeqa