Chicken Feet
Le Ching is one of the most infamous Chinese Restaurants in the Metro.They have like 10 branches
ChaoThei
2015-09-30
Dimsum galore
Going around greenhills is always very tiring and of course whenever you feel tired one of the best
spidey26
2013-04-20
Turon
Le Ching Tea House is known for their delicious Chinese dishes like Siomai, Spareribs and Chicken Fe
MacoyPopoy
2013-04-12
Tao Ho Kin :)
I just love it how almost everything new I try at Le Ching eventually turns out to be part of my lon
jessicajadesantos
2013-02-01
Oldie but goodie
My boyfriend simply loves going to this place. Not just for the cheap prices but they also serve rea
pixiedust
2013-01-22
Dimsums from Le Ching
I have tried Le Ching Tea House's foods. I particularly like their dimsusms - siomai and their hakao
C3cill3
2012-11-26
Comfort food
Ever since I was a kid, my parents would take me and my siblings at this place for lunch or merienda
pixiedust
2012-11-13
Le Ching
One day, FM decided to take me to Greenhills. I haven't been there in years and so it was pretty nic
Sweetkay
2012-09-05
Le Ching amazing!
Shopping is one of my favorite hobby. One 1st Saturday of July, my friend and I, decided to go in Gr
MAKKEE
2012-08-29
comfort food
Ever since I was young, my family and I have been going to this place. Their food has remained the s
bendsalazar
2012-08-13
Authentic chinese from Le Ching
I just love the Le Ching at Greenhills because of their authentic chinese that doesn't fail to impre
brian_guev
2012-08-09
Le Ching's Wonton
Price: P 125Description: Noodles with beefPersonal Review: After a long day, we meet at Gree
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-25
Hubby's First Love!
Price Php 125 for Fish Tofu and Php 90 for Hakao or Shrimp DumplingDescription Steamed shrimp du
2012-07-16
Comfort Food
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you're in Greenhills? Shopping and the Tiangge? Yeah.
bendsalazar
2012-03-28
Childhood favorites
One of the best memories of childhood that I remember is the numerous times my mom and dad would dra
danibelle