Continental Comfort Food
On this particular visit, my family and I intended to queue up in Sonny Daza's Wooden Spoon for lunc
steffi.cchua
2014-08-31
A Rockwell Reunion Over Cheese Fondue
It was such a breath of fresh air when I finally was able to reunite with my dear friends over in At
steffi.cchua
2013-08-16
Kulinarya Kitchen- Best Starters in Town
Recently, we got a chance to try out Kulinarya Kitchen in Powerplant Mall, Rockwell- special thanks
danechi08
2012-09-03
New favorite pizza
I've been reading a lot of good reviews aboutKulinarya kitchen here at openrice.com and from oth
Baby Back Ribs
2012-08-28
New favorite pizza
Baby Back Ribs
2012-08-28
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya kitchen the flexible kitchen
Got to win P500 at Food Review Manila for Kulinarya Kitchen and since I plan to eat at 2 restaurant
marge88
2012-08-19
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: I experienced the difference! (Part 3)
Main CourseDescription: 16oz U.S. top blade steak served with rustic mashed potato, buttered vegetab
vanenie
2012-08-06
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: I experienced the difference! (Part 2)
AppetizersDescription: Shrimp and crabstick salad rolled in nori, breaded and deep fried topped with
vanenie
2012-08-06
Kulinarya Kitchen part 2
Beef SalpicaoBeef tenderloin cutlets sautéed in olive oil,garlic and our special sauceServed
CarloArizabal
Kulinarya Kitchen
My third food blog is here. When I saw these photos, My gastric juice increases! And that would be t
CarloArizabal
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: Makati's Hidden Gem (PART 4/4)
THE DESSERTSThe best way to end a meal is a great dessert, at Kulinarya we were made to try out
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: Makati's Hidden Gem (PART 3/4)
THE MAINS U.S. Top Blade Steak16oz U.S. top blade steak served with rustic mashed potato, butter
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: Makati's Hidden Gem (PART 2/4)
THE FOODAppetizers and SaladsWe were first served with Iced Tea, of course it looked like every
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
Kulinarya: Makati's Hidden Gem (PART 1/4)
Kulinarya Kitchen G/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati 30 July 2012We were once again invited
Kulinarya Kitchen (Makati)
A True Culinary Feast (Part 3)
For the main course, Kulinarya Kitchen overwhelmed us by serving Beef Salpicao, US Top Blade Steak w
palmtraveller